Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track Yellow Golf Balls
The Callaway Chrome Soft X LS has been designed for maximum distance in a fine-tuned lower spin profile. This ball is especially suited for better players who want to “bomb it” off the tee. The low spin golf ball produces a tremendous combination of long distance and a straight ball flight.
The Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track Key Features
- Large SoftFast Core Increases Speed and Distance - High speed core design is significantly larger to promote more ball speed and distance through the bag. This core also works with the mantle system to deliver high resilience and speed.
- Maximum Ball Speed and Consistent Spin From A High Speed Dual Mantle System - This mantle system is designed for high ball speeds. The Soft Inner Mantle and a highly resilient Firm Outer Mantle work together to generate fast ball speeds off the club face. This innovative system is specifically designed to increase total distance.
- Excellent Feel and Spin Control from A Thin Propriety Urethane Cover - Extremely durable, resilient and thin cover material. It’s built to increase ball speed and create low spin on full shots, while maintaining high spin, low launch, and control around the green.
- Longer Distance and Consistent Trajectory From An Optimised Aero Design - Aero design reduces drag for longer overall distance. The consistent, penetrating ball flight is optimised for this ball’s lower spin characteristics.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology - Callaway have prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.