FootJoy Fury Golf Shoes
These are the FootJoy Fury Golf Shoes. They feature the TruFit System which provides stability and comfort where it's needed most. A one-piece TruFit inner sleeve connects the tongue to the sole, wrapping around the foot to provide a secure fit, keeping the tongue in place and preventing it from moving side to side. Ultimately these are some of the most comfortable golf shoes ever made.
Secondly, a new FlexGrid Medial and Lateral Control (MLC) system provides improved structure to the upper and 'locks' the foot in place when you fasten up the laces. The innovative FlexGrid leads down to a FTF (Fine Tuned Foam) midsole which has been designed and developed by FootJoy to provide maximum comfort and cushioning. Inside, an Ortholite® 'Impressions' Dual Density FitBed, made from two different densities of foam, offers long-lasting cushioning as well as compressing to the shape of your foot over time to create a 'custom fit' for your feet.
The construction of this golf shoe is based on FootJoy's Laser Plus Last meaning that the Fury has a full rounded toe character, a standard fit across the forefoot and instep and a slightly narrow heel. The Laser Plus Last is an extra depth last to accommodate a thicker footbed for enhanced cushioning.
Styled with a modern, athletic upper design, the uppers are made from premium full grain leather with an engineered mesh panel at the front for added breathability. This golf shoe is completely waterproof and comes with a one year waterproof warranty.
Underneath, a dual density TPU outsole with nine green-friendly, low-profile Softspikes™ Pulsar™ cleats provides unmatched stability and traction giving you the confidence to hit the correct shot, even on slippery surfaces.
A Tour Proven Shoe offering out-of-the-box-comfort and excellent performance on any surface, in any weather, FootJoy's Fury is sure to be a winner this season.
The FootJoy Fury Golf Shoes Feature:
- Laser Plus Last gives a full rounded toe character, standard fit across the forefoot and instep and a slightly narrow heel
- Full grain leather and engineered mesh upper
- Dual Density TPU outsole provides enhanced stability and turf grabbing traction elements
- FTF+ Midsole designed for maximum comfort and cushioning
- FlexGrid MLC provides Medial and Lateral Control
- Ortholite® 'Impressions' Dual Density FitBed combines cushioned comfort with a foam that compresses to the shape of the foot over time
- Pulsar™ LP cleats by SoftSpikes®
- Fast Twist™ 3.0 cleat system
- One year waterproof warranty