TaylorMade Hi-Toe RAW Golf Wedge
The TaylorMade Hi-Toe RAW Golf Wedge have been designed for you to get the most out of your wedge game! Now TaylorMade’s HI-TOE wedge lineup has been expanded to include a full range of wedge lofts from 50° to 64°. Featuring full-face scoring lines in the 56° to 64° and standard scoring lines in the 50° to 54°, each HI-TOE wedge also has an expanded toe area to deliver high-spin performance whether you’re taking full swings on your approach or playing finesse shots around the green.
The TaylorMade Hi-Toe RAW Golf Wedge Key Information
- FULL-FACE SCORE LINES - Full-face scoring lines on 56°-64° to ensure consistent ball contact out of the deep rough.
- HI-TOE DESIGN - Increasing the toe height upwards of 5mm allows a higher center of gravity that was engineered for a lower launch and more spin.
- STANDARD SOLE (50°, 52°, 54°) - The all-purpose grind that is perfect for full approach shots into the green. This sole is well suited for both normal and soft turf conditions. All of these lofts feature standard scoring lines.
- 4-WAY SOLE (56°, 58°, 60°) - New 4-way cambered sole with a mid-bounce design of 10°. The leading edge has less belly with a more blunt contour. This new sole has an increased trailing edge and heel relief―great for players with average or steep swings from normal turf and/or softer sand.
- ATV GRIND (58°, 60°, 64°) - Channel-cut ATV mid-sole with a bounce of 12°. The “V” shaped leading edge moves through the turf and sand more seamlessly for better contact.