Cobra KING Grandsport
The Cobra KING Grandsport Putter features an oversized blade shape. The putter delivers unmatched stability and consistency on every putt thanks to its unique construction. It has been created using a multi-material construction utilising a intuitive 3D printed lattice cartridge, a forged aluminium crown, tungsten weighting and the SIK FaceTechnology.
The Cobra KING Grandsport Putter Key Features
- 3D PRINTED NYLON CARTRIDGE - An intricate 3D printed nylon lattice cartridge optimises the weight distribution within the putter head to create the highest MOI possible in a blade shape for more consistent and predictable rolls.
- STEEL CHASSIS - A 286g steel chassis lowers the centre of gravity and adds structural stability to support the other components.
- FORGED ALUMINIUM CROWN - A lightweight 21g forged aluminium crown frees up discretionary weight to position more mass around the perimeter to increase MOI.
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING - 30 grams worth of tungsten weighting is combined in the heel and toe to maximise stability on off-center putts for increased consistency.
- SIK FACE TECHNOLOGY - Cobra have partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) that utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.