Mizuno ES21 Golf WedgeWhere most standard golf wedges have their sweet spot slightly to the heel, the Mizuno ES21 Golf Wedge has a higher, more central sweet spot for a squarer strike and more predictable spin rates from shot to shot. A multi-piece stainless steel construction features a hollow body for a higher and deeper centre of gravity, while the high toe and low heel keep the wedges extremely stable when the club face is opened.
Controlling spin rates amongst a batch of similar wedge shots is one of the most significant factors in building an effective short game. The ES21 golf wedges make that a reality by incorporating a higher, more central sweet spot and stable design – not just elevating spin, but maintaining it shot for shot. Made possible by a multi-piece stainless steel construction and The Mizuno ES21 Golf Wedges are available with either a standard or wide sole option, featuring a Grain Flow Forged face packed into a versatile high toe profile with a surprisingly narrow top line.
The Mizuno ES21 Golf Wedge Features:
- Spin Central: A perfectly centred sweet spot is easier to hit consistently – ensuring a squarer strike, longer contact and higher spin.
- Predictable & Consistent: Hollow body stainless steel 431 construction creates a higher, deeper CG.
- High Toe / Low Heel: Incredibly stable on the open face, floated shots.
- Quad Cut Grooves: Ultra precise CNC Milled grooves cut into durable Grain Flow Forged Boron infused steel.
- Wet Weather Performance: Hydroflow Micro Grooves are laser etched to release moisture and reduce spin in damp conditions.
- Standard or Wide Sole Options: Options for both amateurs and elite players looking for more spin consistency.
- Right Handed Only
- Lofts - 54,56,58,60
- Stock Shaft - True Temper KBS Hi-Rev 115 Black Ion
- Stock Grip - Lamkin ST Hybrid