PING G425 Max Golf Driver
This is the PING G425 Max Golf Driver, Ping's flagship model in the new G425 range is called MAX for a reason - it's the brands highest ever MOI and most forgiving driver with a range of key technologies in a premium looking stealth black colour scheme for unrivalled performance off every tee.
Pushing a record level of 10,000 MOI, G425 MAX is the most forgiving driver ever produced in PING's history for outstanding stability, ball speed and forgiveness on off-centred strikes. This combines with a 26g tungsten movable back weight that allows players to tune their desired CG location for draws, fades or straight flights.
The PING G425 Max Golf Driver also now features a Speed Generator - a proprietary T9S+ forged face designed to accelerate face flexing and concentrate much more energy on the golf ball at impact for extreme ball speeds and distance.
PING's innovative Dragonfly and Turbulator technologies also see aerodynamic enhancements to reduce weight and drag for added clubhead speeds.
For the first time in a Ping driver, the popular Arccos system now comes as standard whereby a sensor is fitted into the butt of the grip to track your drives and allow for game improving post game analysis with the Arccos app.
Fitted with the Premium Alta CB Slate shaft, designed with an 8g counterbalance to deliver more momentum and forgiveness at impact.
PLEASE NOTE - We have a custom fitting service whereby you can book yourself in and have your clubs custom fitted to suit you
The PING G425 Max Golf Driver Features:
- Adjustable +/- 1.5°
- Highest MOI ever making G425 MAX the most forgiving driver in golf
- 26g movable rear tungsten weight with neutral, draw and fade settings
- Speed Generator T9S+ forged face accelerates face flexing and helps add distance
- Refined Dragonfly and Turbulator technology enhances aerodynamics
- Premium ALTA CB Slate shaft has an 8g counterbalance for added forgiveness
- Arccos Caddie system tracks your shots for post-game analysis with the Arccos app