Mizuno T20 Satin Golf WedgesThis is the new Mizuno T20 Satin Golf Wedge featuring new hydroflow micro grooves, which are vertically etched to help release moisture and maintain spin even in damp conditions.
The new Mizuno T20 wedges have a classic teardrop profile that is grain flow forged from 1025E mild carbon steel to deliver the soft feel and control we have come to expect from the premium forged iron and wedge specialists
Each Mizuno T20 Satin Golf Wedge is spin-weighted, with weight discreetly placed high within a tapered blade for increased spin and stability on off-centre strikes. To ensure the consistency you require around the greens, each head features precise CNC-milled grooves that are mechanically milled to the highest possible tolerances after Grain Flow Forging to ensure a perfectly flat face and consistently high levels of spin.
The Mizuno T20 Satin Golf Wedge Features:
- Maintain backspin in wet conditions: New HYDROFLOW MICRO GROOVES for 2019 are vertically etched to release moisture and maintain spin in damp conditions.
- Spin weighted: Weight placed high, discreetly within a tapered blade for increased spin and vertical stability from off centre strikes.
- Predictable shot making: After Grain Flow Forging every head is mechanically milled to the highest possible tolerances – ensuring a perfectly flat face and consistent spin.
- Precise CNC milled grooves: Born infused 1025 billets are more durable for longer lasting grooves and spin you can trust. T20\'s higher lofted wedges carry a wider shallower groove for the partial shots played around the green. Alternatively, our lower lofted options have the deeper, narrower groove more suited to full shots. All precision milled for predictable, consistent spin.
- Classic Teardrop Flow: Profile flows from a defined teardrop 46 degree pitching wedge for full shots, through to a more rounded 60 degree for versatility around the green.