Mizuno T22 Copper Wedge
The Mizuno T22 Copper Wedge features a new compact design with its modified teardrop shape and extensively bevelled top edge that make it appear thinner. Means this wedge is extremely pleasing on the eye!
The Mizuno T22 Copper Wedge has been created with one-piece Grain Flow Forged using HD Boron, at Mizuno’s iconic facility in Hiroshima, where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968, the new T22 wedges feature a microlayer of copper beneath the nickel chrome delivering an extra split-second of control at impact.
The Mizuno T22 Copper Wedge Features:
- One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD Boron at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan – where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
- A slightly more compact profile with an extensively bevelled top edge – creating the appearance of a thinner edge.
- By flaring or tapering the upper portion of the blade, the T22 creates a higher consistent spin and a more penetrating trajectory.
- Quad Cut Milled and loft specific – cut into Boron infused steel for a longer effective lifespan.
- Mizuno's HydroFlow Micro Grooves are laser etched to release moisture and reduce spin drop off.
- A microlayer of copper beneath Nickel Chrome – for an extra millisecond of control at impact.
- With four grinds available, the S-Grind has a minimal sole grind for fuller shots, D-Grind for moderate heel and toe relief, C-Grind for heavy heel and toe relief and finally the X-Grind for extreme heel relief for those short game artists.