Meet the all-new Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE, a golf ball that stands out on the course with its unique 50/50 matte urethane cover. DIVIDE boasts all the drive-boosting, chip-stopping performance of a classic Q-STAR TOUR, but comes in a new dual colour construction.
The new Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE is a performer, through and through. Unlike painted golf balls, DIVIDE’s entire thermoplastic urethane cover is infused with bright pigments, so the color won’t scratch or tear. Plus, that premium urethane adds spin for plenty of control around the greens.
A resilient midlayer increases speed off the tee. And the FastLayer core—which is soft at its center but gradually becomes firm around its edge—provides the distance and softer feel you’d expect from a fully-featured tour ball.
Srixon Q-Star Tour DIVIDE Golf Balls Key Features:
- 50/50 Matte Urethane Cover - Each DIVIDE cover is yellow on one half and red, blue, or orange on the other. This high contrast matte cover makes spin visible and putting alignment easy. Plus, it’s cast from soft urethane for tour-level spin and stopping power.
- Spin You Can See - When it comes to pitches and chips around the green, DIVIDE’s unique two-tone cover produces a strobe effect while spinning, revealing the speed and direction of spin on each of your shots. It’s a powerful tool for tracking and improving your consistency, and you can only see it with the Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE.
- 360 ̊ Alignment Line - The longer your alignment line, the easier it can be to line up your putts. And with DIVIDE’s one-of-a-kind seam line running around the entire golf ball, you get 360 ̊ of alignment so you can putt with perfect aim.
- FastLayer Core - The new FastLayer Core offers distance and soft feel without compromise due to a gradual transition from soft inner core to firm outer edge.
- 338 Speed Dimple Pattern - Providing a penetrating ball flight in any conditions, the optimal dimple design increases lift and reduces drag to maximize distance.