Srixon Z Star Diamond Golf Balls
The Srixon Z Star Diamond is a premium golf ball that offers a balanced blend of distance and green side spin! The new Srixon Z Star Diamond Golf Balls benefit from increased spin on long and mid irons allowing you to hold the green from anywhere on the course!
The Srixon Z Star Diamond Golf Balls Key Features
- THIN, PREMIUM URETHANE - Every Z-STAR Series golf ball features an extra thin, thermoplastic urethane cover. They’re a challenge to manufacture but the performance is unmatched, providing tour-level stopping power around the greens.
- NEW SPIN SKIN WITH SLIDE-RING MATERIAL - For even more spin and control, Srixon add their Spin Skin coating. This additional layer of urethane is only a few microns thick, but it uses Slide-Ring Material (SeRM) to increase friction on chips and pitches.
- SeRM has a strengthened molecular structure that employs moveable cross-linking. Its molecular chains slide freely through a series of microscopic pulleys, distributing forces evenly so they’re less likely to break. The result is a durable coating that digs into your wedge and iron grooves at impact, increasing friction and maximizing greenside spin.
- FASTLAYER CORE - The trade-off is age-old: hard cores are fast and soft cores are slow. But the firmer a golf ball, the harsher it feels at impact, which can reduce your confidence when the pressure is on. That’s why FastLayer is soft at its center and firm around its edge. That duality gives you speed and great feel, so you can play with confidence and big distance. Srixon create FastLayer using a special heat treatment that bakes speed into the outer edges of the core, leaving the inside satisfyingly soft. And the transition from soft to firm happens gradually, giving you consistent performance shot-to-shot, no matter which club you’re using.
- NEW 338 SPEED DIMPLE PATTERN With their new, deeper dimensions, the redesigned 338 Speed Dimples on each Z-STAR Series golf ball punch through air for a penetrating launch. After launch, the dimples generate lift, driving the ball upward and maximizing glide distance during descent. When conditions get tough and the winds reach high speeds, the Speed Dimples’ low drag coefficient helps slice through the moving air so your ball stays on target in cross winds and maintains distance in head winds